“We knew we needed a niche market because the lawn-care industry is so saturated. I started looking for a greener fuel to replace gasoline- and diesel-powered equipment.” — Jesse Triick, president, Pristine Green.
Landscapers Trim Costs, Promote Green
Pristine Green of Grand Rapids, Mich., chose clean-burning, domestically produced propane to fuel their business. Owners Jesse and Hilary Triick purchased a ROUSH CleanTech Ford F-350 fueled by propane autogas in April, 2010 as a reliable foundation for creating a complete lawn-care service geared toward carbon footprint reduction — while maintaining beauty in landscape. They expect to eliminate 15,000 pounds of carbon dioxide from their company's carbon footprint each year.
- Up to 20 percent less nitrogen oxide.
- Up to 60 percent less carbon monoxide.
- 17-24 percent fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Fewer particulate emissions.
- EPA- and CARB-certified.
- No loss in engine performance.
- Little to no additional weight to the vehicle.
- Comparable driving range between fill-ups.
- Original factory vehicle warranty maintained.
- No additional scheduled services.
- Lower fuel costs by up to 40 percent.
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs.
Explore our recommended ROUSH CleanTech vehicles and conversion systems for your landscaping fleet requirements.
To find out about federal or state tax incentives, visit the Incentives section for available credits and programs.
Many customers have already adopted the ROUSH CleanTech liquid propane autogas fuel system into their fleet. Read about some of their experiences:
For more information about how ROUSH CleanTech serves the landscaping market, please contact us at 800.59.ROUSH.