Connecting to the Greener Side of Communications
ROUSH CleanTech is ready to help telecom fleets do their part to clean up the environment while continuing to keep the country connected with a lineup of propane autogas Ford F-Series and Ford E-Series fleet vehicles that meet any job assignment. Whether installing or servicing customer accounts with light-duty trucks and vans, or repairing lines with boom trucks, the ROUSH CleanTech line of propane autogas powered vehicles offer lower emissions and operating costs.
In fact, propane autogas is already the third most widely used fuel in the world, behind gasoline and diesel. Seventeen million drivers around the globe can attest to this eco-friendly fuel’s ability to lower nitrogen oxide, carbon monoxide, and greenhouse gases in an effort to contribute to the health of our planet. Along with fewer emissions, propane autogas historically carries a lower price tag than gasoline. At a time when fuel prices are again reaching their pinnacle, the telecom companies running on propane autogas are seeing considerable savings. In addition, ROUSH CleanTech’s propane autogas powered fleet offerings can provide a significant reduction in maintenance costs. Each truck or van, equipped with an OEM warranty, is available for prompt delivery.
- Up to 20 percent less nitrogen oxide.
- Up to 60 percent less carbon monoxide.
- 17-24 percent fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Fewer particulate emissions.
- EPA- and CARB-certified.
- No loss in engine performance.
- Little to no additional weight to the vehicle.
- Comparable driving range between fill-ups.
- Maintained vehicle warranty.
- No additional scheduled services.
- Lower fuel costs by up to 40 percent.
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs.
Explore our recommended ROUSH CleanTech vehicles and conversion systems for your telecommunication requirements.
- Ford F-Series pickup trucks
- Ford F-series chassis cabs
- Ford E-Series cutaway vans
- Ford E-Series vans
To find out about federal and state tax incentives, check out our Incentives Section for credits and programs available to save you money when considering the switch to propane autogas.
For more information about how ROUSH CleanTech serves the telecommunications market, please contact us at 800.59.ROUSH.