Increase Sales with Facility Tours
Now in its third year, our Tour Support Program has become an effective way to help you sell buses. In 2017, we had a 73 percent close rate!
A facility tour at ROUSH CleanTech headquarters in Livonia, Michigan, is a great resource to raise customers’ awareness or to educate your employees. Depending on your goals, we can customize the tour’s content to focus on propane, CNG or gasoline school bus sales, technical service or general education. For instance, we recently had Girardin Ontario bring in a group of customers interested in gasoline buses to learn more about that fuel option and the Ford powertrain. Because of this interest, we also took the group to the Ford Windsor engine plant before coming to ROUSH.
A typical tour itinerary includes:
- Afternoon arrival of dealer personnel and customers
- Dinner hosted by ROUSH CleanTech and Blue Bird
- Morning tour of the ROUSH CleanTech manufacturing facility, product overview and service presentations
- Break for lunch provided by ROUSH CleanTech and Blue Bird
- Afternoon demonstration of propane autogas fueling, tour of ROUSH Performance, and a tour of the ROUSH Automotive Collection museum, featuring Jack Roush’s personal collection of cars
- Afternoon departure
We want to provide an equal opportunity for all dealers, regardless of location, to visit our factory. To help cover the cost of this tour, we’ll pay a portion of your and your customer’s expenses based on where you’re coming from. Check out the map online here to determine how much we will cover, per person, for visits from your state.
To qualify for the reimbursement program, the following criteria must be met:
- Customer attendees must be current or prospective customers who plan to purchase in the next 12 months.
- Maximum group size is 30 people.
- Background information, including attendees’ names, titles, district and contact information, must be provided to ROUSH CleanTech in advance of the tour.
- At least one dealer representative is required to attend.
Whether you’ve taken this tour before with your staff or a customer, or this is your first time, you’re sure to learn something new, and, more importantly, to increase your odds to close sales.
Our calendar is starting to fill up! To schedule a tour through our Tour Support Program, call us at 800.59.ROUSH or contact your ROUSH CleanTech rep today.