2018 Factory Technician Workshops
All of our Factory Technician Workshops are held at our Livonia, Michigan, headquarters. During the training, technicians:
- Learn about propane properties and shop safety.
- Tour the manufacturing facility to learn how the fuel system is made.
- Depressurize propane fuel systems and transfer fuel between tanks.
- Remove and install fuel system components.
- Learn how to use service information and diagnostic equipment.
- Fix bugged vehicles with the skills they have learned.
Our upcoming 2018 Factory Technician Workshops are:
To get a better idea of what you can expect, click here to check out a sample workshop agenda.
If you have any questions about our Factory Technician Workshops, please contact Lance Suttle at firstname.lastname@example.org.