Ford E-450 Cutaway
The ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel system is a smart investment for your Ford E-450 cutaway. This clean-burning vehicle lowers operating costs and emissions while providing superior performance. You’ll appreciate the zero loss in horsepower, torque and towing capacity of this vehicle, and see significant savings on fuel and maintenance costs.
Why Propane Autogas?Propane autogas makes sense for many reasons. It has the lowest total cost of ownership of any alternative fuel. Plus, cost of maintenance is greatly reduced because propane autogas operates much cleaner than gasoline or diesel and doesn’t require costly diesel after-treatment items. Add in ROUSH CleanTech’s exclusive partnership with Ford, which results in a purpose-built engine, and your step into the world of alternative fuels is seamless. Propane autogas vehicles offer:
- Lowest total cost of ownership.
- Substantial fuel and maintenance savings.
- Quick return on investment.
- Emissions-reducing technology.
- Exceptional cold-weather startups.
- Reduced noise pollution.
- Abundant, domestically produced energy.
- Funding and tax credit opportunities.
- An advanced, clean transportation solution.
Technical SpecsROUSH CleanTech currently offers propane autogas options on the following E-450 models from Ford:
EnginesWe engineer our propane fuel technology solely based on Ford engines. ROUSH CleanTech’s exclusive partnership with Ford means you get a propane autogas vehicle that’s tough enough to meet your most extreme needs, retaining all quality Ford performance characteristics, such as horsepower, torque and towing. The Ford 6.8L engine has been a reliable, durable product for almost 30 years. This engine is:
- Highly utilized in commercial applications.
- Available in both 2V and 3V.
- In more than 1.8 million vehicles on the roads today.
- Well supported for future decades due to the volume in operation and after-sale service.
- Integrated into our propane autogas fuel system seamlessly to give fleet customers the most cost-effective product on the market.
- Ideally suited for Class 3-7 propane autogas applications.
- Packaged well with commercial fleet chassis.
- Serviced with greater ease.
Fuel TanksYour business success depends on getting where you need to be on time. Our E-450 models come with fuel tanks that maximize your mileage and eliminate range anxiety. Plus, ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel tanks are the safest in the industry.
- 41 usable gallons (up to 240 miles).
- 64 usable gallons (up to 380 miles).
Standard Range Fuel Tank
Extended Range Fuel Tank
ComplianceNHTSA, FMVSS, EPA. CARB. We take certifications seriously since they are absolutely crucial to meet both federal mandates and your internal emission directives. All of ROUSH CleanTech’s vehicles are emissions-compliant, meeting (and often exceeding) certifications by:
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
A ROUSH CleanTech First!ROUSH CleanTech was the first company ever to receive CARB’s optional low NOx level certification in class 4-7 vehicles. The 0.02 g/bhp-hr propane autogas engine is 90% cleaner than EPA’s most stringent federal standard. In addition, the ROUSH CleanTech Ford E-450 cutaway chassis has completed the Federal Transit Administration’s New Model Bus Testing Program, known as Altoona Testing.
Download EPA Certificates
7.3L V8 ENGINE
Download CARB Certificates
7.3L V8 ENGINE
Request a DemoTest the vehicle for yourself. Feel the performance. Enjoy the ride.
Ready to Order?
Ordering is easy…
1Place your custom chassis order with your local Ford dealer.
2Include these codes on your order:
- Ford’s gaseous fuel prep package: 981
3The vehicle(s) will be built and shipped from the assembly line at ROUSH CleanTech or to an authorized ship-thru facility of your choice.
4The vehicle(s) will be placed back into Ford’s Transportation system for delivery, or we can help you set up another mode of transportation.
If you’re ready to order or would like to learn more, please complete the form below and a ROUSH CleanTech representative will reach out to you shortly.
We’re here to help. Contact a ROUSH CleanTech commercial sales representative who will work with you to accommodate your individual situation.