School Buses Powered bt Autogas: Safe and Supported
Dear Partners of ROUSH CleanTech,
The new school year is underway. Buses powered by ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel systems are being deployed in many new markets. Just last week, Mobile County Public Schools unveiled their new fleet of 30 autogas school buses at a key handoff ceremony.
Mobile joins other school districts and private and public fleets across the country implementing ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas powered vehicles.
Propane autogas fuels systems are safe. Our safety features include:
- Fuel tanks constructed from carbon steel in compliance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Fuel tanks with 20 times more puncture resistance that gasoline or diesel fuel tanks.
- Fuel lines made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Integrated automatic shut-off valves throughout the system, including check valves at engine (FRPCM), check valve tank supply and check return.
- Low fuel pressure.
- Buses exhibit less wear-and-tear on the engine components because of the properties of clean-burning propane autogas.
ROUSH CleanTech supports your vehicles. This means:
- A vast service network comprised of Blue Bird dealers, Ford dealers and independent service centers.
- Web-based training for service technicians, which includes Blue Bird specific training modules.
- Onsite training and support from our experienced field service engineers.
All of our vehicles offer the same safety features backed by a dedicated field service support team. To learn more, contact us at 800.59.ROUSH, prompt No. 2.
Thanks for partnering with ROUSH CleanTech.