Ford F-650 / F-750 Chassis Cab
Why Propane Autogas?
Propane autogas makes sense for many reasons. It has the lowest total cost of ownership of any alternative fuel. Plus, cost of maintenance is greatly reduced because propane autogas operates much cleaner than gasoline or diesel and doesn’t require costly diesel after-treatment items. Add in ROUSH CleanTech’s exclusive partnership with Ford, which results in a purpose-built engine and includes a full factory warranty, and your step into the world of alternative fuels is seamless.
Propane autogas vehicles offer:
- Lowest total cost of ownership.
- Substantial fuel and maintenance savings.
- Quick return on investment.
- Emissions-reducing technology.
- Exceptional cold-weather startups.
- Reduced noise pollution.
- Abundant, domestically produced energy.
- Funding and tax credit opportunities.
- An advanced, clean transportation solution.
ROUSH CleanTech currently offers propane autogas options on the following F-650 / F-750 models from Ford:
We engineer our propane fuel technology solely based on Ford engines. ROUSH CleanTech’s exclusive partnership with Ford means you get a propane autogas vehicle that’s tough enough to meet your most extreme needs, retaining all quality Ford performance characteristics, such as horsepower, torque and towing. And, because ROUSH CleanTech is a Tier 1 supplier and Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM), you maintain the OEM factory warranty.
The Ford 6.8L engine has been a reliable, durable product for almost 30 years. This engine is:
- Highly utilized in commercial applications.
- Available in both 2V and 3V.
- In more than 1.8 million vehicles on the roads today.
- Well supported for future decades due to the volume in operation and after-sale service.
The Ford 7.3L engine is compact, durable and easy-to-maintain.
- Integrated into our propane autogas fuel system seamlessly to give fleet customers the most cost-effective product on the market.
- Ideally suited for Class 3-7 propane autogas applications.
- Packaged well with commercial fleet chassis.
- Serviced with greater ease.
Your business success depends on getting where you need to be on time. Our F-650 and F-750 models come with fuel tanks that maximize your mileage and eliminate range anxiety. Plus, ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel tanks are the safest in the industry.
- 30 usable gallons (up to 140 miles).
- 50 usable gallons (up to 225 miles).
- 54 usable gallons (up to 250 miles).
- 74 usable gallons (up to 340 miles).
Extended range options available upon request. Fuel mileage may vary based on GVWR, applications, driver habits and duty cycles.
Driver Side Fuel Tank
NHTSA, FMVSS, EPA. CARB. We take certifications seriously since they are absolutely crucial to meet both federal mandates and your internal emission directives. All of ROUSH CleanTech’s vehicles are emissions-compliant, meeting (and often exceeding) certifications by:
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- California Air Resources Board.
- Environmental Protection Agency.
A ROUSH CleanTech first! ROUSH CleanTech was the first company ever to receive CARB’s optional low NOx level certification in class 4-7 vehicles. Standard on 7.3L, the 0.05 g/bhp-hr propane autogas engine is 70% cleaner than EPA’s most stringent federal standard.
Download EPA Certificates
Download CARB Certificates
7.3L V8 Engine
6.8L V10 Engine
Request a Demo
Test the vehicle for yourself. Feel the performance. Enjoy the ride.
Ready to Order?
2Include these codes on your order:
- Ford’s gaseous fuel prep package: 98G
- Frame piercing: 92C