Ford F-650 / F-750 Chassis Cab
Looking for the right alternative fuel solution for your Ford F-650 / F-750 chassis cab? Choose the ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel system and lower your operating costs and emissions without sacrificing performance. You’ll appreciate the zero loss in horsepower, torque and towing capacity while you save significantly on fuel and maintenance costs.
Why Propane Autogas?Propane autogas makes sense for many reasons. It has the lowest total cost of ownership of any alternative fuel. Plus, cost of maintenance is greatly reduced because propane autogas operates much cleaner than gasoline or diesel and doesn’t require costly diesel after-treatment items. Propane autogas vehicles offer:
- Lowest total cost of ownership.
- Substantial fuel and maintenance savings.
- Quick return on investment.
- Emissions-reducing technology.
- Exceptional cold-weather startups.
- Reduced noise pollution.
- Abundant, domestically produced energy.
- Funding and tax credit opportunities.
- An advanced, clean transportation solution.
Technical SpecsROUSH CleanTech currently offers propane autogas options on the following F-650 / F-750 models from Ford:
SD Gas Straight Frame
SD Gas Pro Loader
SD Gas Straight Frame
EnginesWe engineer our propane fuel technology solely based on Ford engines. ROUSH CleanTech’s exclusive partnership with Ford means you get a propane autogas vehicle that’s tough enough to meet your most extreme needs, retaining all quality Ford performance characteristics, such as horsepower, torque and towing. The Ford 6.8L engine has been a reliable, durable product for almost 30 years. This engine is:
- Highly utilized in commercial applications.
- Available in both 2V and 3V.
- In more than 1.8 million vehicles on the roads today.
- Well supported for future decades due to the volume in operation and after-sale service.
- Integrated into our propane autogas fuel system seamlessly to give fleet customers the most cost-effective product on the market.
- Ideally suited for Class 3-7 propane autogas applications.
- Packaged well with commercial fleet chassis.
- Serviced with greater ease.
Fuel TanksYour business success depends on getting where you need to be on time. Our F-650 and F-750 models come with fuel tanks that maximize your mileage and eliminate range anxiety. Plus, ROUSH CleanTech propane autogas fuel tanks are the safest in the industry.
- 30 usable gallons (up to 140 miles).
- 50 usable gallons (up to 225 miles).
- 54 usable gallons (up to 250 miles).
- 74 usable gallons (up to 340 miles).
Driver Side Fuel Tank
Left Long, Right Short Tank
ComplianceNHTSA, FMVSS, EPA. CARB. We take certifications seriously since they are absolutely crucial to meet both federal mandates and your internal emission directives. All of ROUSH CleanTech’s vehicles are emissions-compliant, meeting (and often exceeding) certifications by:
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- California Air Resources Board. Click here to view compliance certificates
- Environmental Protection Agency. Click here to view compliance certificates
Chassis hotspot callout – fuel system CAD image coming soon.
Request a DemoTest the vehicle for yourself. Feel the performance. Enjoy the ride.
Ready to Order?
Ordering is easy…
1Place your custom chassis order with your local Ford dealer.
2Include these codes on your order:
- Ford’s gaseous fuel prep package: 98G
- Frame piercing: 19C
3The vehicle(s) will be built and shipped from the assembly line at ROUSH CleanTech or to an authorized ship-thru facility of your choice.
4The vehicle(s) will be placed back into Ford’s Transportation system for delivery, or we can help you set up another mode of transportation.
If you’re ready to order or would like to learn more, please complete the form below and a ROUSH CleanTech representative will reach out to you shortly.
We’re here to help. Contact a ROUSH CleanTech commercial sales representative who will work with you to accommodate your individual situation.