Diagnostic Trouble Codes Added to Knowledge
We recently added all Gen 4 and 5 Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and Pinpoint tests to to the Knowledge base found at ROUSHcleantech.com/service. All codes and tests are available, linked, and searchable providing predictive content results based on search queries or new case inquiries. This upgraded content will save time for customers who used to have to download a service manual or call ROUSH CleanTech Customer Success when they were researching a concern or completing a repair.
- Explanation of code provides the name of the code and a brief explanation of what is happening.
- What vehicles the code applies to.
- The possible causes of the code.
- Symptoms the vehicle may be experiencing.
- Diagnostic Aid offers assistance in validating the concern.
- The action refers you to the correct Pinpoint test procedure.
In addition to DTC and pinpoint tests, the team has also added easy to follow wire drawings and schematics to assist technicians and service managers in resolving fuel system related concerns.
Information in Knowledge is updated regularly, however, if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, we are always available to assist at 800.59.ROUSH.