New Retrofit Options Available
Dear Partners of ROUSH CleanTech,
We have had a successful year at ROUSH CleanTech, thanks in large part to our valued partners and the progress we’ve made in field operations. Here’s a look back at a few 2014 highlights:
- Our service network coverage rose from 64 percent up to 99 percent. This means that for every vehicle deployed, we have 99 percent of them covered by a service location.
- The Roush CleanTech Diagnostic Tool, introduced earlier this year, went from beta testing to full release. It’s successfully being used to capture vehicle information, perform test on fuel system components and more. Currently, 78 percent of our certified installers are taking advantage of this state-of-the-art tool.
- Our number of service locations in the United States and Canada have increased from 144 in 2013 to 380 in 2014.
- More than 649 individuals have been trained to perform maintenance on our propane autogas vehicles.
- 899 new users were signed up for our web-based training.
- All of our V10 vehicles are CARB retrofit certified and can be retrofitted in every state.
- We hosted our first Propane Bobtail Spec Review at our headquarters in Livonia to showcase the innovative Ford F-650 bobtail, as well as our other autogas offerings.
We look forward to an even more prosperous relationship in 2015. Have an idea how we can make this happen? Please call us at 800.59.ROUSH to share your thoughts. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a valued partner.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!