ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops
ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops provides two full days of hands-on training to service centers and customers at our Livonia, Michigan location. During the training, technicians will:
- Learn about propane properties and shop safety
- Tour the manufacturing facility to learn how the fuel system is made
- Depressurize propane fuel systems and transfer fuel between tanks
- Remove and install fuel system components
- Learn how to use service information and diagnostic equipment
- Fix bugged vehicles with the skills they have learned
2020 Factory Technician Workshop Dates:
Due to the global pandemic, in-person factory workshops are being postponed for 2020. Please visit our online training resources, where new content is being uploaded regularly.
To request online training, please click here.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.