ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops
ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops provides two full days of hands-on training to service centers and customers at our Livonia, Michigan location. During the training, technicians will:
- Learn about propane properties and shop safety
- Tour the manufacturing facility to learn how the fuel system is made
- Depressurize propane fuel systems and transfer fuel between tanks
- Remove and install fuel system components
- Learn how to use service information and diagnostic equipment
- Fix bugged vehicles with the skills they have learned
ROUSH CleanTech is offering the Factory Technician Workshops once a month throughout the Spring and Fall of 2023. The classes are capped at 12 technicians per class.
The dates for the 2023 Factory Technician Workshop Dates are listed below:
- May 17-18, 2023
- June 21-22, 2023
- July 19-20, 2023
August 9-10, 2023 (FULL)
- September 13-14, 2023
- October 18-19, 2023
To reserve a spot in a ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshop, please contact the ROUSH CleanTech Training Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to names and email addresses of each attendee, which date(s) you would like to attend, and the name of your company.
To request access to our online training, please click here.