ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops
ROUSH CleanTech Factory Technician Workshops provides two full days of hands-on training to service centers and customers at our Livonia, Michigan location. During the training, technicians will:
- Learn about propane properties and shop safety
- Tour the manufacturing facility to learn how the fuel system is made
- Depressurize propane fuel systems and transfer fuel between tanks
- Remove and install fuel system components
- Learn how to use service information and diagnostic equipment
- Fix bugged vehicles with the skills they have learned
2019 Factory Technician Workshop Dates:
- 2019 dates TBD
If you are interested in being put on a wait list for a full date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First day of training: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Second day of training: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please note, web-based training must be completed prior to attending the Factory Technician Workshops. To sign up for web-based training, please click here.